Organic growth and paid advertising are both highly effective ways to trademark your business and increase levels of customer engagement; with the long-term goal being to increase profit.
Organic growth refers to the ways in which a company grows its client base and increases customer engagement through its own means; paid advertising, however, is when a business pays a fee to guarantee its business reaches a much larger target audience.
The higher the number of people who view the product or service, the higher the levels of engagement. This could be in the form of an individual clicking on the business profile, going onto the website, or leaving a like or comment on the product.
In the long run, increased customer engagement can lead to a higher return on profit.
Is it Possible to Significantly Increase Customer Engagement Using Just Organic Growth?
With a strong social media strategy in place, inciting consistency and strong branding, it is absolutely possible to grow your business using just organic growth on social media.
Different examples of organic growth include:
- Posting consistently across multiple social media channels
- Getting friends, family, and other business partners to re-share content on their own social media platforms.
- Using Instagram, Facebook, and Google Analytics, ensure you’re posting at the most efficient times when the maximum engagement will be reached.
- Offering discounts on products or services to boost engagement and customer sales.
What Are the Benefits of Using Paid Advertising?
Should you decide to invest your money into paid advertising, listed below are some benefits that you should consider.
- Quicker results: In contrast to organic marketing strategies, advertising can provide much faster results, enabling your business campaign to have a greater impact at a greater rate.
- As mentioned previously, paid advertising can drive traffic to your website, social media profiles, or other digital properties, increasing the likelihood of generating leads or making sales.
- Budget plans are often times available on a lot of advertising platforms, allowing you to set daily or monthly budgets, so you can have complete control over your spending, and ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
Ultimately, paid advertising definitely has its benefits, however, if you’re working within a budget and want to grow your social media presence without breaking the bank, organic growth is the way to go.
How can Be My Social help you?
Be My Social is a digital marketing company based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. SEO, We offer multiple services to help companies grow their businesses such as graphic design, paid advertising, and social media management, to name a few.